- Close up view of one-horned rhinoceros, Bengal tiger and other mammals, reptiles, water animals, wild animals, birds and nature.
- Elephant safari, jungle walk, bird watching, nature walk with boat ride along Rapti river.
- Visiting the elephant breeding center.
- Tharu village excursion.
Chitwan jungle safari tour is one of most popular adventure tours for those who has dream to see wild animals close enough, green forest and flat landscape of Nepal. This safari offers a wilderness of rich ecosystem that includes mammals, birds, reptiles and water animals of several kinds. The highlights of this safari are to discovering pre-historic one-horned rhinoceros, a lost world of towering trees and twisting vines, elephants, crocodile, python and deer, brilliantly colored birds and if you are fortunate – the superb Royal Bengal Tiger. Besides this other animals like rhesus monkey, grey langur, deer, leopards and wild cats etc.
Another most important factor adding to the chitwan experience is the colorful Tharu Culture, their way of living, culture and tradition and heart touching Tharu Dance. Other activities likes Jungle Safari on elephant back, jungle walk, canoe ride, jeep drive etc can be done.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Chitwan
Sightseeing at Chitwan National Park
Depart to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu chitwan overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- 2 night 3 days / 3 night 4 days / 4 night 5 days accommodation in Chitwan ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary.
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire the chitwan jungle safari tour hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Chitwan to Kathmandu overland transportation by private car /Hiace as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).