- Close up with mammals, reptiles, birds and nature and Bengal tiger, one horn rhino , Asian elephant are the attraction of Bardia.
- Elephant safari, jungle safari, jungle walk, bird watching with boat ride along Karnali River.
- Visiting the crocodile breeding center and Tharu culture museum.
- Tharu village excursion.
Bardia Jungle safari tour is the most popular Jungle safari tour in Nepal after Chitwan. The safari tour in Bardia take to you heart of Bardia Jungle /forest for wild life safari adventure tour in Nepal. ,Bardia National Park is the largest and most unspoiled wilderness area in the Terai, covering an area of 968 sq. km. The park, a sub-tropical jungle, is thickly forested by sal trees and carpeted with grass, savannah and riverine vegetation. The north is bordered by the Churia hill range, the west by the Karnali river, while the Babai river cuts its course almost through the middle of the park. On the southern fringe of the park are the villages of the unique and indigenous Tharu people of Western Nepal. Considered as one of the most picturesque National parks in Asia, it teems with rich and diverse flora and fauna.
This safari package offer 30 different mammals, 350 species of bird and many more which helps you to sink in the wilderness.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival at Nepalgunj Airport
Safari and other activities
Visit to Karnali River and drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- 3 night 4 days / 4 night 5 days accommodation in Bardia ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinera
- full board veg/ non veg. basis accommodation entire theBardia Jungle safari tourr hotel accommodation, Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and driver )
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal – approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected)