- Experience the panoramic view of snow-capped Himalayas.
- Sightseeing of historic places of Kathmandu valley, Bhaktapur and Lalitpur
- Get glimpses of blissful mountains including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Lamjung Himal.
- Enjoy the environment in lake city Pokhara.
The ultimate thrilling tour which insights to amazing geographical structure and wonderful aerial Himalayan mountain vistas. It’s an amazing tour, promising the best of mesmerizing mountain views and Nepalese cultural practices insightful tours to UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu valley, thrilling helicopter rides to the picturesque lakeside town of Pokhara and to the magnificent Annapurna Base Camp, with awe inspiring views of Annapurna range, Manaslu(8156m), Dhaulagiri(8167m), Lamjung Himal(6983m) and other Himalayan apex, which remains a memorable tour.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu
Heli tour to Annapurna Base Camp (4130 m) and overnight at Pokhara
Fly back to Kathmandu and Depart Kathmandu
- Airport transfers and escort
- Accommodation on twin sharing at Park Village/Hotel Malla or similar 4*in Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin sharing at Waterfront Resort/ Fishtail Lodge 4*in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Pokhara/Kathmandu Airfare by Fixed wings
- Annapurna Heli sightseeing Tour
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu & Pokhara with entry fees
- National park Permit and Entry fees
- Nepal Visa (Visa Procedure Details)
- Any other airfares and airport tax
- Lunch & dinner during staying in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to weather condition/road blockage
- Extra baggage charges if any
- Any expense of personal nature, telephone calls, laundry, internet etc.
- Tips to Guide, driver or porters
- Travel Insurance & Medical expenses