- Tour Capital city, Kathmandu, visit 4 of World Heritage sites declared by UNESCO
- Visit Pokhara, Lake city, encompassed by world-famous Annapurna mountain range and other highest mountains in the periphery.
You will explore charming heritage capital city of Kathmandu, and the more scenic lake mountain city of Pokhara. To save 6 hrs by bus back and forth, Pokhara will be traveled by flight which will save meaningful time in this Tour Package.
|Hotel||1 Star, 2 Star, 3 Star, 4 Star, 5 Star|
|Available Options||Mountain Flights, Cable Car|
Kathmandu Arrival – Overnight at Kathmandu
Kathmandu Sightseeing (Half Day) and Fly to Pokhara – Overnight in Pokhara
After Breakfast – Visit historically preserved Kathmandu Durbar Square and grand Boudhanath Stupa giving a peaceful essence in capital city.
Afternoon – Travel to Pokhara by flight
Sunrise at Sarangkot & Pokhara tour – Overnight in Pokhara
After Breakfast – Visit tourist sites: International Mountain Museum, David’s fall (waterfall), Gupteshwar Mahadev Cave
Afternoon – Go walking or biking in Phewa Lakeside tourist attraction, and boating in sunset in Phewa Lake and relax in the evening shopping.
Fly back to Kathmandu- Overnight in Kathmandu
After 10:00 Am– Flight to Kathmandu Explore medieval city town of Patan Durbar Square & Swayambunath Stupa in the hills (monkey temple)
Departure ( Airport)
- All Govt. Taxes
- Hotel based on twin sharing with Breakfast
- Private Vehicle with Driver
- Local SIM card with local mobile number
- Nature of personal expenses & Tips
- Entrance fee (Approx. USD 40)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Mountain flight (USD 230)
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case extra will be charged as per actual cost.
- Anything not specified in the Cost Include section
- Everest Flight
- Bhaktapur Tour
- Shivpuri National Park
- ManokamnaDarshan with Cable Car
- Chandragiri Cable car
- River rafting
- Zip Flying
- Sarangkot excursion
- Abhishek & Puja booking of Pashupatinath